You are here
17th International EAUN Meeting
Contact: Congress Consultants B.V.
Tel.: +31 26 389 1751
Fax: +31 26 389 1752
The EAUN Meeting provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. Delegates attending the EAUN International Meeting will be able to:
- Review emerging evidence, innovative techniques and scientific advances relevant to the field of urological nursing;
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research relevant to nursing and urological care generally;
- Discuss the evolving role of the EAUN in promoting higher standards of urological nursing care, urological nursing research and practice development;
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease;
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease;
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills through educational activities, workshops and courses;
- Gain exposure to new developments in evidence-informed, multi-professional urological care including medical technology, drug therapy, medical devices and new cutting edge technology through visiting the EAU Congress Exhibition;
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.